Cooperation of the Faculty of Technical Physics with foregin scientific centres and universities
- We are the members of a group devoted to the theoretical and experimental aspects of the research into the germen’s surface with the SPM method.
- German – Polish Joint Lab of IHP and Poznań University of Technology
- The majority of the academic staff of the Faculty has also gathered their technical and pedagogical experience abroad, at the universities and in scientific centers, like for instance:
Students of our Faculty
- Institute of Applied Physics, University of Hamburg and Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center Hamburg (INCH), Germany
- Leibniz Institute for Innovative Microelectronics - Frankfurt/Oder, Germany
- London Center for Nanotechnology, University College - London, United Kingdom
- Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research - Mainz, Germany
- Materials Science and Technology of Polymers (MTP), University of Twente, Netherlands
- Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization - Goettingen, Germany
- Physikalisch - Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) - Braunschweig, Germany
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL) - Teddington, United Kingdom
- Quantum Optics and Spectroscopy, Institute für Experimentalphysik Universität Innsbruck, Austria
- Universität Mainz - Mainz, Germany
- Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe - Karlsruhe, Germany
Within the Erasmus
Programm our students take active part in the exchange with several universities in Germany
- For the excellent students there is a possibility of spending a one-semester apprenticeship at the foreign university as well in the scientific institutes, cooperatating with the Faculty.
- Some of our graduates continue education and start scientific career in the renown international research institutions abroad.